Mother’s Day is only 25 days away and I know many people who don’t know what gift to get. It can be a pretty tough decision, especially when you want to give her the whole world. If you’re stuck on what to do, here are 7 meaningful gift basket ideas that will make any mother feel special.
This basket would be centered around giving your mom all the smell goods she needs. It would be ideal for any Mom who loves Bath & Body Works. Essentially, it’s like you’re bringing your own version of the store to her!
- Lotions, hand creams, foot creams, body wash, etc.
- Hand sanitizers. (Bath & Body works)
- Loofah Sponge/s
- Cute Mom Coffee Cup
- Chocolates (Tip: You can fill the mug with little chocolates.)
- Bath Bomb/s
- Candles (Make sure they smell really nice!)
- Perfume/Body Spray (Tip: Get several in different sizes to add depth to the basket)
I love this basket because it reminds me of when I was younger. Watching movies all day or all night with my mom was fun! Bring some of that joy back by preparing a movie night of your own for her. She will love it. (Fun idea, you could even get older movies like Freaky Friday, Devil Wears Prada, How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days, etc)
- Popcorn bucket (Dollar Store)
- Assortment of boxed movie candy. (Dollar Store)
- Popcorn (Tip: You can buy kernels, but to make it look better it can be pre-popped and wrapped in a cone shaped bag)
- Mom’s favorite drinks for the movie!
- Rent Red Box movies
- Comfy throw blanket
- Twizzlers or any other sweet candy. (Not chocolate!)
- Printable Movie Tickets (Download Below)
Do you have a Mom who is always trying to make sure everyone is taken care of first? Well then this Spa Basket is the perfect idea! It will give her a reason to sit back and relax. Plus she will feel amazing after!
- Manicure Kit
- Pedicure Kit
- Face Masks
- Hand creams, foot cream, exfoliate, etc.
- Mini Wine Bottle
- Nail polish (Tip: Try to get her favorite color/s)
- Bath Bomb/s
- Cute Mom Wine Glass
I really enjoy this basket because it’s something many people love. Coffee! It’s the perfect gift for a mom that can’t leave the house without her morning coffee or for the mom that spends way too much on Starbucks!
- Coffee Beans (Getting two bags helps to fill the basket and they can be any brand you prefer. You can also get already ground coffee.)
- Creamer (I recommend the Coffee Mate 2 Go because they are small but also good for more than one use.)
- Sugar (Tip: Get sugar cubes and put them in a little jar or cute bag.)
- Creative Coffee Stirers
- Pretty Coffee Cup
- Pre-Made Cookies, Homemade cookies or cookie dough. (Tip: Don’t keep it in original packaging, wrap it yourself.)
- Fuzzy Socks
- A book or two.
Give your mom a relaxing Friday night by putting together a wine basket. It’s like a tea party…but for adults. This basket will allow her to have her own wine pairing party. Talk about a unique and relaxing Friday night. You could also enjoy the basket with her and you’ll both get to play “wine connoisseur.”
- Mini Wine Bottles
- A block of cheese (Tip: Cut it into cubes.)
- Salami or any type of sausage. (If you don’t eat meat, replace this with grapes.)
- Cute Pair of Wine Glasses
- Candles (Tip: Get dark candles that have a rich scent rather than bright ones that have a sweet scent.)
- Dark Chocolate
- Almonds, or any type of nuts.
Ice cream Basket
You used to eat her left over ice cream so now it’s time to pay her back. Surprise her with this ice cream basket. It’s definitely not something she would expect but I guarantee she will love it. (Make sure that a freezer is close by.)
- Ice Cream Spoons, or just regular spoons.
- Ice cream cones. (Tip: You could also dip the ends of them in chocolate and let it dry before putting it into the basket)
- Sprinkles (Get 2 different kinds)
- Chocolate Syrup (Get 2 different kinds like chocolate & caramel)
- Her favorite ice cream.
- Ice cream scoop.
- Chocolate chips
- Cute Ice Cream Bowl
Italian Night Basket
This gives her all she needs to make an easy Italian dinner. Whether she eats it with you, or all on her own she will definitely enjoy it. This will really be a home run if your mom’s a pasta lover!
- Different kinds of pasta.
- Minimum of 2 different kinds of sauces.
- Garlic bread.
- Brie Cheese (Can substitute any cheese)
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Wine Glass from You
- Red Wine