Different. Daring. Diverse. After landing in Las Vegas, Nevada those words stood out to me immediately. They were true! No amount of googling could prepare me for the city that is….LAS VEGAS!!
My Packing List:
- 9 different outfits – I always go by the rule of thumb to bring an outfit for every day that I will be on vacation and 2 back up outfits. This probably stems from my indecisiveness… you must always have options!!
- 5 Pairs of Shoes – As a female 3 out of the 5 must be comfortable, the other 2 can be the heels that I will be so tempted to wear, but probably won’t. Who knows? At least the option is there!
- Makeup & Toiletries – A girl’s best friend is makeup, and of course this would be coming with me! As for toiletries, this means face wash, body wash, toothbrush, deodorant, perfume and makeup wipes.
- Electronics – For me, this means my cell phone and my laptop! How else would I continue to blog while being on vacation? Unfortunately, I had completely forgotten my headphones at my apartment, this meant I had to purchase a $14.99 pair of headphones from the airport. (Rookie mistake!)
- Medicine – Funny enough I got sick a day before my flight was set to take off to Las Vegas. Not to worry, I packed enough medicine to get me through the whole vacation! There is nothing that stands in my way, I also made sure to bring some ibuprofen…. I’m sure you can guess why.
After I got off the plane, the first thing I noticed was all of the slot machines! I was surprised but also not surprised. It is Vegas after all, what else was I supposed to expect. The airport itself has plenty of slot machines, so I could only imagine how many there would be on the strip. I was definitely tempted to play a slot machine, but I didn’t want to waste my luck here. After all, my night hadn’t even started! I also was waiting for my special guest to arrive…..
I will be spending my first night with my cousin, Dream, and her boyfriend. Third wheel much? She turned 21 around the same time I did so we have been thinking of doing this trip for about a year! When we are together we get a little crazy and tend to feed off each other. That is why I am so stoked! Tonight, we are going to hit up the casinos and possibly a bar or two. We are staying at the Luxor Hotel so please suggest some things for us to do tonight!!
My Playlist (Top 20) (<—-LINK)
|1. ZEZE – Kodak Black||11. Happier – Marshmello & Bastille|
|2. Fine China – Future & Juice WRLD||12. Dip – Tyga|
|3. Money – Cardi B||13. I Love It – Kanye West & Lil Pump|
|4. Uproar – Lil Wayne||14. Everyday – Logic|
|5. Sicko Mode – Travis Scott||15. Taste – Tyga|
|6. Sunflower – Post Malone & Swae Lee||16. Be Careful – Cardi B|
|7. Jet Lag – Future & Juice WRLD||17. Mi Gente – J Balvin & Willy William|
|8. Mona Lisa – Lil Wayne & Kendrick Lamar||18. Wet – Tech N9ne|
|9. Nonstop – Drake||19. Majesty – Nicki Minaj & Eminem|
|10. Taki Taki – DJ Snake||20. G.O.A.T – Eric Bellinger|
Photos of the Night: